There are 48 properties currently listed in Mississauga. At this time there are 15 "Green" lodging properties listed of which 6 properties have completed the iStayGreen Audit. Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/mississauga has been awarded a 2 Green Eco-Leaf Rating.
To qualify for the Green Eco-Leaf Rating Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/mississauga completed an audit of their property's compliance with over 70 unique eco-initiatives. Environmentally friendly measures that are reviewed include energy efficiency, water conservation, recycling, enviromentally safe cleaning, reduction of waste, ongoing maintenance, purchasing habits, plus many other factors. In it's efforts to create a more sustainable travel future and reduce their impact on our environment, Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/mississauga employs 29 eco-initiatives.
For detailed information regarding environmental measures currently employed by Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/mississauga please contact the property directly or email iStayGreen.org.
1. Refrigerants in Old PTAC units are recovered prior to disposal.
2. Plastic recycling done through BFI contractor
3. Magazine and newspaper recycling done thru Abitibi
4. All batteries are disposed through disposal contractors.
5. Composting done thru Eco Resources